Marco Polo is working on implementing website tools to help assist with fitting and also working with you prior to purchase, perhaps more than other companies, to ensure that you get the fit that you desire. Please check our size chart in the footer menu of our home page as well as the designer's notes in the product description. Some products run small, others run large. We will work with you to determine which size to order.
One of the mainstays of Marco Polo Style is customer satisfaction. Our customers will know immediately if an item is in stock or not, and if the item is not in stock that information will be indicated on the product's details page. If an item is not in stock, it is 'back-ordered'. If the customer orders the item, they must expect that the item may not reach them for four weeks, as it is being cut and created, quality assured, then shipped. Often there are discount campaigns for back-ordered items and those will be advertised ahead of time.
Methods of Payment
We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover,and PayPal.
Please note that we are unable to process your order if we cannot obtain an authorization from your credit card company. You may wish to contact the issuing bank of your credit card regarding this matter, and then inform us of any additional information. We will keep your order on file for 48 hours before it will be cancelled. Please respond quickly; merchandise cannot be held for your order and may become unavailable.
We are required to collect local sales tax in New York State.
Most in-stock items ship within 24 hours of ordering; however, some orders may take up to 48 hours to process. Please note that many items are created upon ordering and may take up to four weeks to reach you (often referred to as 'back-ordered). We will do our very best to alert customers of such product situations on the product's page. In the event of a back-order, will be provided an approximate date of shipment.
Orders may be split across multiple shipments, and items ordered together may not be shipped out on the same day.
Shipping & Handling Charges
Within the continental United States, Marco Polo Style will cover shipping fees on orders over $250.
For express and overnight delivery, customer will bear the charges.
We ship to all US territories and APO/FPO addresses. Overnight and express delivery are unavailable for P.O. boxes.
Back-orders & Cancellations
If you place an order for an item that is not available for immediate shipment, it will be back-ordered. You will be informed if an item is back-ordered on the product page. You will also be given an approximate date of shipment. You will not be charged for back-ordered items until they ship.
In the event that a backordered item is part of your order, we reserve the right to cancel the item or ship your order in multiple packages. If you would like to cancel a backordered item, please call 1.203 770 9522 or email support@MarcoPoloStyle.com.
- Free Shipping and Returns for orders over $250
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days from date shipped.
- Merchandise must be unworn and undamaged.
- A return authorization is required to return online purchases by mail.
- Online Purchases can only be returned by mail.
1. Email Support@MarcoPoloStyle.com to obtain a Return Authorization number within 14 days of the invoice generated date.
2. We require that the Return Authorization number is visible on the outside carton of the box that the item is being shipped in. Original shipping package is preferred for return.
3. We recommend you insure the package and obtain a method of tracking. Marco Polo Style is not responsible for any lost packages.
4. Shipping will not be refunded on orders under $250.
5. Purchases with a Return Authorization number issued within 14 days of invoice generated date will be refunded back to the original method of payment.
6. Return packages must be shipped to Marco Polo Style within 48 hours of receiving the Return Authorization Number.
* Note: There is a trend today of customers ordering multiple sizes and only keeping the one that fits best, while returning all the others (they order knowing they will return 3 out of the 4 ordered). This practice puts excessive cost burdens on small companies, especially companies that strive for customer satisfaction- being accommodating to their customers and paying for shipment, both initial orders and returns. Thus we will refrain from offering free returns to any customer that has ordered multiple pieces of the same item.